22.8.07

not a great while ago, passing through the gate of dreams, i visited that region of the earth in which lies the famous City of Destruction

When you live in the city, you learn to take nothing for granted. Close your eyes from a moment, turn around to look at something else, and the thing that was before you is suddenly gone. Nothing lasts, you see, not even the thoughts inside you. And you mustn't waste your time looking for them. Once a thing is gone, that is the end of it.
This is how i live, I don't eat much. just enough to keep me going from step to step, and no more. At times my weakness was so great, i felt the next step will never come. But I manage. Inspite of the lapses, I keep myself going. You should see how well I manage.
The streets of the city ara everywhere and no two streets are the same. I put one foot in front of the other, and then the other in front of the first, and then hope that I can do it again. Nothing more than that. You must understand how it is with me now. I move. I breathe what air is given me. I eat as little as i can. No matter what anyone says, the only thing that counts is staying on your feet.

Hiç yorum yok: